Learn how to use Thinking Particles in Cinema 4D. Working with these programs could be pretty complicated if you're not sure what you're doing, but this two-part tutorial covers some important topics when using Thinking Particles. As the name suggests, it is a particle-based system, just so you know.
In the first video, see the basics of creating an emitter and shaped particles to that emitter. The second video covers dynamic forces that can be used, such as gravity, wind, and deflectors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades