This two-part video is designed for people who are very familiar with CINEMA 4D. When you're using CINEMA 4D, you can setup channels for export to compositing applications, but sometimes a material change is more efficient and easier. In this first part, you will learn how to set up a material tag on any shape that contains a CAP or a ROUNDING feature. In the second part you'll create some quick buffers (a trick which is especially useful when creating some alpha channels from animated MoGraph Text), and see how to export the tags into alpha channels and layers.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades