There are some very powerful tools in CINEMA 4D that you can use very quickly to create some 3D graphic elements. Once you start practicing you'll find it may be easier to create your own reference than to find the "just right" one on the web. So, if you're in need of some barbed wire, for reference or otherwise, check this tutorial out. Of course, it takes quite a bit longer to actually SHOW you how to create the barbed wire (creating the barb, wrapping it around the wire, using MOGRAPH in order to push instances along several splines) than it will be for you to make.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades